Earl Stonham Cricket Club was originally founded in 1954 and cricket was played from then until 1966 when the club sadly folded. In 1988 Earl Stonham Cricket Club was re-formed by a group of local enthusiasts when Stowmarket CC, who had been using the Earl Stonham ground, relocated into Stowmarket. The following summer the first fixtures were played and soon the decision was taken to apply for entry to league cricket. Find out more on the History page.
All articles can be found within the News section.